The following section contains information on metadata that is specific to this product. The information is meant for readers viewing the Global Configuration Metadata Page.
Please note that the metadata contained in this list must, under no circumstance be edited, or deleted.
|PersistedBin||A collection containing multiple items (or other collections) with IN and OUT points. The collection is persisted and visible to the user.|
|TemporaryBin||Same as above, but not visible to the user. Temporary bins are used in Workflows that operate on multiple assets.|
|MediaEditorProject||A VidiEditor project collection.|
A VidiEditor project version collection.
|EditMateProject||An EditMate project collection.|
|EditMateProjectVersion||An EditMate project version collection.|
- V3_Hidden: Bool
- Not set or false: Asset will be shown in MediaPortal if it is a Video object, or a Video Object "Placeholder" (s. also V3_ExpectedMediaType)
- true: Asset will not be shown in MediaPortal if it is a Video object, or a Video Object "Placeholder" (s. also V3_ExpectedMediaType)
- V3_ExpectedMediaType: Enum
- Possible Values.
Please note that currently, only "video" is supported.
- The V3_ExpectedMediaType is only taken into account if the standard Vidispine mediaType is either not available or set to NONE. In all other cases the V3_ExpectedMediaType will be ignored
- If an asset does not have mediaType "video" in Vidispine, it will normally not be shown in MediaPortal. Assets in Vidispine only get that mediaType, when a video is assigned as a Shape to that asset.
- This product metadata can "override" this value. If an asset is intended to be a placeholder that will get a video assigned later, you can set the value "video" on this metadata. Then the asset will also be shown in MediaPortal as a video asset.
- V3_DeletionStatus: Enum
- Possible Values:
- ToBeDeleted: Object is currently deleted, will only be shown in MediaPortal for users with special rights
- InRecyleBin: Object is in recycle bin and will be deleted after configurable retention time, will only be shown in MediaPortal for users with special rights
- Possible Values:
- V3_CollectionType: Enum Describes different type of collections that can be used in VidiFlow / Vidispine (see collection types at the beginning of this section).
Naming Convention for Product Metadata
With the exception of "V3_" as a prefix, there is no naming convention.