- [Name]: The Concrete Use Case name for organizational purposes. It does not affect the system in a technical manner.
- [Description]: A description of this particular Concrete Use Case.
- [Elements] Displays the technical objects selected for the Concrete Use Case.
- [Status]: This column indicates whether the Concrete Use Case is currently active.
- [Actions]: Actions that can be taken for that Concrete Use Case.
Along with displaying the standard information for a Concrete Use Case, if an Active Staging Environment has been selected, users are be able to add Concrete Use Cases of the currently selected type as well as view, edit or even delete them.